• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My Dad’s Cooker (Gift)

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Thank you!
Wife surprised me with a Weber performer deluxe back in 2006 . She passed in 2008 . That one gets taken care of better than the rest ,, , I know yours means alot to you too .

Johnny Ray

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 22, 2019
Wife surprised me with a Weber performer deluxe back in 2006 . She passed in 2008 . That one gets taken care of better than the rest ,, , I know yours means alot to you too .
Sorry to read of your loss Chopsaw. I know she was a special lady. Gifts from people we love that are no longer with us are very special.

Take care and God bless,
Johnny

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Beautiful job on restoring it. Keepsakes are important regardless of size or function.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Awesome looking cooker!
You sure did a fine job restoring it!
Al

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
That’s a beautiful looking smoker.

Johnny Ray

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 22, 2019
Lets see some action shots .
I plan to fire her up before too long. It’s a propane cooker that I added the firebox to. I’ve never cooked on it using just coal and wood but that’s what I plan to try.
I usually run the burners as low as I can get them and build a small wood fire for flavor.

I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

JR

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.