My cold smoker....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario...
This smoker is 8 feet high, 3 feet by 3 feet...concrete and brick base and wooden walls with water sprinkler system ( fire department requirement)...it is cold smoker, temperature inside never above 20 C (65 F)....
BTW...wife couldn't resist to put her own touch thats why there is some kind of bushy flowery thing hanging on the smoker door...
lg phone pics 1103.jpg
lg phone pics 1134.jpg
lg phone pics 1131.jpg
lg phone pics 1132.jpg
lg phone pics 1140.jpg
lg phone pics 1139.png

do you have a wood chipper?...
No chipper lol. This was wood the neighbor cut up for me. I'm trying not to put it in the wood stove. My main smoker is a Kamado Joe and I use lump with a couple small chunks of smoke wood in it. I'll never use all this apple wood (about 16 to 20 cubic ft)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky