My birthday is tomorrow, Saturday. I'm getting old!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Al,  don't light those candles,

we don't want to read about any forest fires. 
biggrin.gif

Happy birthday to you, wishing you many more.

Hope your smoking goes well.

I'm almost there, turned sixty eight last week.

Ed

Thanks a lot fellas!

So far it's been a good day!

Smoked some ribs last night & had a few left for lunch today.

Had french toast for breakfast with a couple of beers, and I have a nice prime rib in the Lang right now.

Been having a few more beers along the way.

I hope that were having this same conversation when I turn 100!

Al

Happy birthday AL. Sharing your knowledge and experience is much appreciated. I too love sardine and onion Sammie. Mine is always toasted and has peanut butter on it. Don't knock it until you try it.

Happy belated birthday. A wise man (my father) always said never worry about what has passed, there is too much to live for. Age is a state of mind. Smoke, live, eat, love!

Disco

SA, Happy belated Birthday ! I hope it was a good one.

Happy belated birthday. A wise man (my father) always said never worry about what has passed, there is too much to live for. Age is a state of mind. Smoke, live, eat, love!

Disco
Thanks fellas & happy Thanksgiving to you & your families!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky