My Birthday Dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

northern greenhorn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 11, 2010
McHenry, Illinois
I don't have to cook today, just relax, so my wife and kids are making me dinner, some stuffed meatloaf, homemade mashed taters, veggies, and some cold beer

Happy Birthday NG!

Sounds like a Truly Great Day for the old man!

Are we getting some Qview of this fine sounding meal?

What kind of beer are they making?
icon_mrgreen.gif

Bear

Happy birthday ,

sounds like ya got a family that loves ya.

Happy Birthday NG!

icon_mrgreen.gif

Bear
No qview, I'm not allowed anywhere near the kitchen, and my wife thinks I'm a dork for taking pictures of food, she just doesn't get it, as far as the beer, just some ice cold Coors Light

icon_cool.gif

Happy Birthday NG. The  my wife kicked me out of the indoor kitchen so I built me kitchen outdoors and she hangs out there more thenin her kitchen.

Happy Birthday NG!

icon_mrgreen.gif

Bear
No qview, I'm not allowed anywhere near the kitchen, and my wife thinks I'm a dork for taking pictures of food, she just doesn't get it, as far as the beer, just some ice cold Coors Light

That sounds very suspicious to me!!

Be careful she doesn't slip you a Mickey, and then later after the kids go to bed, she'll take advantage of you!!!  
eek.gif

Bear

Happy Birthday NG. Sounds like you got to kick back. The only thing better would of been if they smoked it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky