My attempt to make Cervelat sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not sure how I missed this . That looks fantastic . Really strong work on that . Looks like the smoke schedule you used was right on .
I have read a lot about Cervelat , but never had it .

Reactions: pushok2018
That looks fantastic . Really strong work on that . Looks like the smoke schedule you used was right on .
I have read a lot about Cervelat , but never had it .
Thank you, chopsaw and I appreciate your like!! I am really surprised that you are aware about Cervelat sausage.... :emoji_wink:

Went to BPS today to get some 2.5"x20 casings....0

their processing area was bout wiped out.

I have the common books , and look around Poli's and Marianski's web sites a couple times a week .
Nice reply, chopsaw! :emoji_laughing: Don't get me wrong: I know there are several recipes for Cervelat out there but I never seen any mentioning about this type of sausage on this forum. That's why I said "I am surprised"....

Wow... I am sorry to hear that.... Have you ever ordered from TSM? I know there are several places where you can find good quality casing but I always ordered from them. Don't have any complains so far....
Oh yeah many times from TSM...My snoopy smoker is theirs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky