My attempt at making a video. And some pulled pork.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 22, 2011
Washington, DC
IMG_4421.JPG

Haven't been around here in a while, hope everyone's doing well. This was just a simple little smoke on the mini. Decided to try my hand at making a video. Got interrupted by the brother in law toward the end, so stopped filming before the pork was done. Anyway, it was fun making it. Might try and do more .

https://youtu.be/rrGkvope-Qg

Last edited:
pork looks great, nice video, at one point looks like the smoke was getting sucked back in the smoker or is it just me.

Reactions: mdboatbum
By the way, can anyone tell me how to embed a video? I can't for the life of me remember.

open the video.. click on "share" .. and then click on "copy" .. then just paste that into text window.. it will show up when you post ...

BTW.. PP looks awesome ...

Very nice cook and video. I need to try to get the smoke to go back into my mini like you. LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky