My attempt at making a video. And some pulled pork.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is probably the best pic of pulled pork I’ve seen. Color pops in it and the juiciness dang near drips off my screen! Video is really cool. I’d like to learn to do that myself. What type camera set up do you use and what editing software?

Reactions: mdboatbum
Looks great.... Mine NEVER look that good....

drool3.jpg

That is probably the best pic of pulled pork I’ve seen. Color pops in it and the juiciness dang near drips off my screen! Video is really cool. I’d like to learn to do that myself. What type camera set up do you use and what editing software?
Thanks!! The camera is a Canon 80D with the 50mm f1.8 lens. Editing software is Final Cut Pro. That's just what I happen to have. You can use a cellphone and free software and get great results. Just don't forget sound. They say people will forgive questionable video quality, but terrible sound quality makes a video unwatchable. I got a wireless 2 into 1 microphone setup because we're starting to make real estate videos for my wife's business, but a $30 shotgun mic on the camera will work if you're not too far away.
I hope I don't sound like I'm trying to come off as an expert. I'm just learning this stuff and figured I'd share things that helped me.

As for the photo, that was taken with my iPhone6. I'd already put the camera away.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky