My 4 B'(s Baby Backs & Beef Backs) for the 4th.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqbrett

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 17, 2013
About 10 miles from the blue turf!
Did ribs for the 4th and thought what the heck, lets do both pork and beef.

Forgot to take any prep shots but for the baby backs, rubbed with McCormick's Sweet & Smoky. Did them as 2-2-1 and wrapped with apple juice butter and a little extra rub.

raw
raw

For the beef backs I seasoned with salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder. Actually treated them like spares with a 3-2-1 and foiled with butter, beer and more seasoning. Came out really tender and tasty.

1594074307603.png

1594074372845.png

Really enjoyed the taste of both and definitely picked up a hint of the beer flavor with the beef ribs.

That looks good! I need to check with my local butcher to see if they carry beef ribs and need to give that a shot in the smoker.

Looks good and perfectly cooked. I've not seen those anywhere around here in Ga.

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky