MY 1ST SMOKE IN MY NEW REVERSE FLOW TRAILER SMOKER I MADE

Discussion in 'Pork' started by bwedel24, Apr 26, 2011.

1. ohhh boy was I jacked to make some ribs on my new RFS trailer I made.  shes really sexy (to me haha).  My roomates all said they are the best ribs they ever had.  did 2 hours on smoke, 2 hours smoked wrapped in foil, hour unwrapped smoke.  Poured beer (sam adams winter lager) in the foil with em to keep em moist.  they were INSANELY good.  I left 2 racks dry with my rub and the other 4 got my rub and ended em with sweet baby rays.  ( you can see it in the pics)

http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z462/Bwedel24/1ST SMOKEEEEEEEEEE/  sorry the pictures go in reverse order. oh well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

They Look Great...

Nice Smoker Too...

3. werdwolf

werdwolf Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Sweet looking food and trailer.  Like the handle on your smoker!

4. dougmays

dougmays Limited Mod Group Lead

that is a nice looking trailer! i love the paddle handle!  how much would one of those run me? always thinking about getting a trailer

5. Awesome build and the ribs look great!  When did you add the sauce - during the last hour?

6. thunderdome

thunderdome Master of the Pit

Cool lookin smoker. Food looks great too

7. That is one cool looking smoker!...nice ribs too!:yahoo:

8. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

all of the above............[​IMG]

9. jones54

jones54 Newbie

Great looking grub! great looking rig too! How much did she run you? Looking to get one for myself

10. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Great looking ribs. That canoe paddle is a great addition to your smoker.

11. jirodriguez

jirodriguez Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice job on the ribs.... and the smoker! I forsee a bottle opener being installed on the blade of that paddle for future libation emergency's. [​IMG]

12. Great smoker.  Ribs look awesome!

13. smokey mo

smokey mo Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Very nice.  Is the drum whole is it modified?  Good looking unit at any rate.  Well done friend.[​IMG]

14. africanmeat

africanmeat Master of the Pit OTBS Member

nice smoker  and yummy looking ribs [​IMG]

15. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Great job!!! Those ribs and the smoker look great.

16. shellbellc

shellbellc Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Great looking ribs and cool smoker!  Looks like you can quite a bit in there!

17. Love the set up nice job on the homemade smoker

18. looks good! I also like the canoe handle, great addition.

19. boy, does that look good, that is awesome, good job, that smoker is great, did it take you very long to make, keep it up only the sky is the limit.

20. diesel

diesel Smoking Fanatic

You will never stop cooking now.  Pretty soon you will be asking around for different types of wood.  That is a fine looking smoker, good job!