Mustard single ribs and Mike's Wife's Special Potatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Also B you are more than welcome' if you want to get someone's attention and or just acknowledge them for something
the way to do this if you do not know yet is to use the " at " key followed by their call name like if I wanted to say to an other member that you smoked a fantastic chicken
I would say did you see C cravenmoremeat the way they smoked that chicken. That way you get a response in an email if you set it up, that someone is mentioning you for some reason.

Enjoy the forum

David

Also B you are more than welcome' if you want to get someone's attention and or just acknowledge them for something
the way to do this if you do not know yet is to use the " at " key followed by their call name like if I wanted to say to an other member that you smoked a fantastic chicken
I would say did you see C cravenmoremeat the way they smoked that chicken. That way you get a response in an email if you set it up, that someone is mentioning you for some reason.

Enjoy the forum

David
Got it. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky