Mule's boneless skinless chicken breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

themule69

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
I started with 3 boneless skinless chicken breast. I brined them in a kosher salt with rosemary and paprika brine for 4 hours.
Then i gave them a rub
off of the grill
My plate with homemade mac and cheese with jalapeños
This was done on a Weber kettle with KB. When i flipped the chicken i gave it a dose of homemade BBQ sauce then one more flip to burn the sauce on.
Happy smoken.
David

Last edited:
Nothing like a basic chix breast to make a killer meal! Your seasonings and brine are anything but basic, and looks like they put it over the top. Inctedible looking feed!

Looks really good David. I never thought of peppers in Mac and Cheese. Hmmmmmm..........

Chef Willie, I don't know what you are doing, but keep it up, its obviously agreeing with you. Great looking avatar!

Great lookin meal David!

Thanks for the look , I'll have to do some for Trish . She loves skinless Chicken...  She'll thank you .also...
drool.gif

Looks like a great meal to me.

I havent made chicken for awhile.

That looks Awesome, David!!!
drool.gif
drool.gif

Beautiful meal !!---------------
points.gif

I don't know if you're aware of the fact that a plate like that would make Great Bear Bait !!!
icon14.gif

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky