Mule's boneless skinless chicken breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

That looks Awesome, David!!!
drool.gif
drool.gif

Beautiful meal !!---------------
points.gif

I don't know if you're aware of the fact that a plate like that would make Great Bear Bait !!!
icon14.gif

Bear
Bear, Thanks for the kind words and the point.

I never thought of using it for Bear bait !!! Oh well it is to late now. I wonder if baby back ribs would make good Bear bait?

Happy smoken.

David

Bear, Thanks for the kind words and the point.

I never thought of using it for Bear bait !!! Oh well it is to late now. I wonder if baby back ribs would make good Bear bait?

Happy smoken.

David
I've been watching you for quite awhile now David, and I can tell you that just about everything you ever make would make excellent Bear-Bait !!

And who would know better???

Bear

Sorry to be the last one in the pool, David. The meal looks terrific. Two of my favourite dishes!

Disco

Thanks for bumping this Disco...now your not the last one in the pool. Great, easy chicken meal David! Mrs. Red and I try to eat healthy most of the time, so there's lots of grilled and smoked chicken consumed around here...yours looks terrific!

Red

Sorry to be the last one in the pool, David. The meal looks terrific. Two of my favourite dishes!

Disco
Thanks for the kind words.
Thanks for bumping this Disco...now your not the last one in the pool. Great, easy chicken meal David! Mrs. Red and I try to eat healthy most of the time, so there's lots of grilled and smoked chicken consumed around here...yours looks terrific!

Red
Easy is good. Even better if it is tasty.

Happy smoken.

David

Good job, we do a lot of chicken breast   Looks tasty

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky