Mule' 10 LB butt in the MES 40. AMNPS with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yea David, you need to be here more.

That butt is gonna take awhile. :biggrin:

Howdy Mule! I just picked up a MES 40 a couple weeks ago and I'm wondering why you use the AMNPS. Do you also use the chip tray that comes with the smoker or leave it out? I'm a newbie and use the tray. Thanks and I can't wait to see yer butt!   
roflmao.gif

Howdy Mule! I just picked up a MES 40 a couple weeks ago and I'm wondering why you use the AMNPS. Do you also use the chip tray that comes with the smoker or leave it out? I'm a newbie and use the tray. Thanks and I can't wait to see yer butt!   
roflmao.gif

The AMNPS takes the place of the chip loader. If you use the chip loader you have to add chips every 15-20 min. to get smoke. with the AMNPS you fill it with pellets or dust. Light it and it will smoke for 10 to 12 hours. you remove the chip tray. Pull the chip loader out about a inch. Put the AMNPS on the bottom left.

Happy smoken.

David

Hi David...it's good to hear from you Brother! That butt's lookin' great! Bet it's gonna be tasty...Thumbs Up

Red

Last edited:
Alright !!! Missed you David !!

Looking good----In this case I Love Big Butts, like you got there!!
icon14.gif

Be back for the Money Shots!!

Bear

Last edited:
So we are looking for IT of 198 or so before pulling?

I never temped my butts, just felt them, then

foiled them.

But that was before smf.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky