Mrs Bear’s Birthday Prime Rib Dinner (Apple Dust)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Another excellent plate of PR Bear. I can't think of a better way to celebrate a special joyous day in the den.
Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
Yup---It was a Fun Day!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

As usual Bear, you've knocked it out of the park with another Prime Rib! That looks terrific! Very nicely done, my friend! And again...best wishes to Mrs. Bear on her birthday! :emoji_thumbsup:

Big Like!

Red

Thank You Red!!
And Thanks for the Like!!

Bear

thanks bear, after I sent it I was hoping you weren't offended, but I sort of knew you have a good sense of humor.

LOL---No problem Jim!!
I worked at Bethlehem Steel for 20 years, with a Bunch of "Coal Crackers".
Gotta have a Sense of Humor.

Bear

Looks very nice. It appears you have stolen some of the eye meat for your Dinos ribs. I do to! I recall you mentioned Mrs. Bear doesn't prefer smoke but with a few hours of apple dust that was just a kiss of smoke.

Thank You Kurt!!
Yeah, but I was more worried about my Brother's wife, because she never had smoked Meat before. I figured the Apple would be more mild than my usual Hickory, and it's good I noticed it jumped a row in my AMNS, so I could nip that in the bud, and it wasn't strong at all.
It was Great !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Awesome meal. You and Jr gave her the royal treatment.
Are you sure the girlfriend appreciates you posting her age (older than you?) to the crewe?

Thank You!!
Yup---She's only about 14 months older than I am.
That came in handy when I came back from Vietnam---I still wasn't old enough to buy my own Beer, but she was.

Bear

Reactions: Fueling Around
I agree, it's hard to pick a photo that will even show up on there without being real grainy. Hopefully they will get that & the red on black alerts fixed soon.
Al

Yeah, I'm sure they'll get that stuff soon.
There's probably more important technical stuff they're working on first, but that Red on Black is hard on the old eyes.

Bear

Yep. It's kinda fuzzy but this has been addressed in the Upgrade thread so I'm not going to delve into it here. Back on topic, Bear, my apologies sir. I neglected to wish Mrs. Bear a happy birthday in my previous response.

Happy birthday to you!!
Robert

Thank You Robert!!

Bear

All I can say is mail any left overs to ( PM for Address ) :emoji_wink:

Thank You!!
Boy I wish we could do that, but I know I'd put on a lot of pounds, being able to get Vittles from the guys on this Forum!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky