• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

More stuffed onions .

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
looks like something that was made at a restaurant that I couldn't afford to eat at! Beautiful piece of work and a big Like!
Lol ,,, ok .
That's a nice comment . Thank you . Just thinking it'd be good with some Italian stuffed in and some parm and red sauce over the top .

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Wow Rich your on a real roll. Those onions look fantastic!!!

Point for sure
Chris

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Those onions look fantastic!!!
Thanks . I'm still thinking about that mashed tater burger you did .
Appreciate the comment .

wild west

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 25, 2016
Thanks Robert . I just bought a Weber Smokefire EX4 . I have a hundred days to get a full refund if I don't like it . So I've used it almost everyday since last Saturday . I love it so far .

That sounds fantastic . Great idea .
Hi chopsaw now that you've had your smokefire for awhile what's your impression. Do you have any regrets not getting the ex6 instead. I'm deciding whether to get one or maybe another brand of pellet grill

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
what's your impression.
I have a bunch of cooks on it . Going to post the results / experience at some point .
I actually really like it . I have just under 1k bucks in it , with the front shelf added and the dual locking larger wheels . Makes some great food .

Do you have any regrets not getting the ex6 instead.
I don't , but I'm not cooking for a bunch of people . This actually has quite a bit of room .
I'll have more info when I post a thread on the cooks and use . I'll tag you so you don't miss it .

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.