More Smoked Turkey Legs -- Pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice , and glad to see you using you therm.

Wouldn't be good to get sick on the Holiday
icon_eek.gif

Have fun and...

Great looking legs! Try cooking some up with some greens sometime. Use the turkey instead of ham hocks. Makes a nice meal and is healthy to boot.

The leg was delicious, the brine made the meat have a hint of a sweet taste.
grilling_smilie.gif
That's what I like, just a hint of sweet.
Great looking legs! Try cooking some up with some greens sometime. Use the turkey instead of ham hocks. Makes a nice meal and is healthy to boot.
I will have to do that. I've been so sold on gnawing on them cold and haven't really given hot a fair chance!

Wow this looks amazing! I love me some Disney Turkey Legs, I will have to give this a try! Out of curiosity, after you vacuum seal and freeze your legs, how do you reheat them? Is there a big flavor difference? How long do they last frozen?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky