More pics of new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Im in the early stages of building an offset much like what you are doing... Im new this all this and my question is... The opening from the firebox to the cooking chamber... can that be wide open? I mean as much as the cut allows? or do I need to fabricate a dampener so it can be adjusted? I guess im wondering if the opening size matters at all.... nice build and thanks for the responses.

Just added a second stack to let her breathe. I'm trying to make them look like bull horns...lol That's about as fancy as I get.

Awesome to see a project "Start-2-Finish".
points.gif

Now, bless us with QView Food Pics....Please?!?!?!

Todd

This was a test cook last Friday, just some chicken and three slabs of ribs. Came our awesome

Man, that looks so cool, wish I had the means and know how to build something like that.

I see all this stuff like this, and realize that Smokin' meat is alike a gateway drug.... I'm going home tonight and telling my wife I need to get a welder now. :)

Shaneholz,you have a nice rig there,are you going to plate it to draw the heat to the upright?

I did that to my Tejas and get a good temp from her,and can cook anything I can afford or what others bring in to me.

My7 only problem is sometimes I don't have enough room.LOL

As many here know,I do not cheat on the cooking,mine is the real deal. Man I wish there was a program on Back Yard Chefs...
577c792b_Betty004.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky