More Hoppin' John

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I know theres beans in there girl! Musta just overlooked them when doing the write up, (or I missed it), anyway looks and sounds great as usual. I really have to try this.

That looks so easy!
I have always wanted to learn how to cook in a do, and youhave made that look pretty darn easy, perhaps this will be my first recipe...
Thanks so much, Jeanie! Glad to have you back!

My hats off to you again Cowgirl, great lookin vittles. It's a good thing for me that I don't live close enough to you to break bread, I would be as big as a house, Well fed and content but obese foe sure. Welcome back from camp.

Thats a mondo easy dish going to have to try it. You did a great job on it from the looks of the pic's and all I got to say is I would like you to cook at my next camping outing cuz we don't eat that good.

LOL...thanks for catching that Mule! I forgot to add the 2 cups of cooked beans. I did the same thing when posting this on my blog.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Thank you BBQ, Rich, Kratz and ck!
It's an easy dish...very filling too. :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky