More first brisket stuff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kruizer

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
Central Minnesota
Here is the result and it was marvelous if I do say so myself. Held in the oven for about 14 hrs. and packed it the cooler with towels to rest for about 3 hours before serving. I didn't get any plated pics as my Mrs. was hurrying me to the table. There is one pic of my family after we ate but I am not in it. I choose to remain A Nony Moose.
100_0017.JPG
100_0018.JPG
100_0019.JPG
100_0017.JPG
100_0020.JPG
100_0021.JPG

Looks outstanding and the family looks like they are happy so it must have been very good

Good looking brisket but the winner is the family photo. Those are always fun to save and look back at over time. Very well done.

Robert

Brisket looks excellent and perfectly cooked. Nice Family too. Great job.

Yes it turned out perfect. my daughter in law said it was as good as Franklin. I don't know what that means but it must be good.

Good looking meal and family! And you are kinda in the family pic....I see a reflection in the mirror.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky