More Bear Problems

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just keep your mind active Bear, and don't dwell on things. Stay strong, and be there with your family. That's all that matters.

Thank You !!

Bear

Hope things go better for ya Bear. I know about the strokes because i have had 2 of them myself so take it easy and rest as much as you need too. It takes a while to adjust to what's going on. We will be thinking and praying for you on this end.

HT
Thank You Much!!

Bear

Hoping you recover soon Bear. Your a great help to all on the forum. Remember back in the day you helped me get started curing and the thousands of questions I asked? Lol

LOL---You were a Quick Study, and expanded since.

Bear

Thank You Everyone!!
I've had a couple more pretty bad Dizzy Spells, but none as bad as the episode that caused me to start this Thread.
Thanks for all the support & prayers.

Bear

All my families prayers to stay strong and keep at it Bear. Keep the pictures and stories coming!

All my families prayers to stay strong and keep at it Bear. Keep the pictures and stories coming!
Thank You Much, Jed!
Appreciate that!

Bear

Stay well and recover.
My brother didn't recover after his first stroke in May
Thank You, and I'm sorry to hear about your Brother.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky