Monterey Chicken on the kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well Adam, you went and made me do it. I put together a variation of this last night that was absolutely incredible. Went full-tile Mexican themed with mine. Instead of chicken I used pork and I used a homemade Ranchero sauce in lieu of BBQ sauce, and different seasonings for the meat. Took lots of pics and I considered posting it up for people to see a very viable rendition of what you did but out of respect, I don't want to steal your much deserved limelight. Thank you for posting this and giving me the inspiration to do what Tracy deemed the best pork meal I've ever done and the best Mexican meal ever.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky