Monster Avocado

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Friend order a case of these Monster Avocado's about a year ago. They just showed up and he gave me one. These things are huge. Now what to do with it? It is very ripe so no time to waste.

20210712_120025.jpg

20210712_124612.jpg

Last edited:
Those are the biggest butter pears I've ever seen. You can smoke and then chill to make an avocado sauce for tacos or a guacamole. For grilling, I start them meat up until they warm up, then spray with oil and flip.
zM8dAuW.jpg

2Bxqhy9.jpg
You can fill with about anything, this is a dill yogurt. I cook the avocados last while the meat is resting, a good companion is some roasted tomatoes.
0wgDJFu.jpg
zK4AZtD.jpg

Virtually all of the avocados bred here are Hass, but they are apparently huge like that down in Honduras. Might be especially good, too.

Dude I have never seen anything like that...and wish I could get them here. Anything avocado is great!

we make guac and left over we squirt lemon juice on the take plastic wrap and lay on it an press to get all air out will keep couple days and no browning..

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky