Mom Is stopping by to say hello!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Nov 18, 2006
Connecticut
I haven't been around for a good long while and I thought I stop by and see how things were going. Jeff invited me to have a look around and boy have things changed! I hardly know the place. Glad to see he is doing so well. If there's one piece of advice I can give to you newbies it's DON'T PANIC!  Let the thin blue roll and roll with it.

Welcome to the SMF and enjoy your smoking adventures!

Hello stranger! Good to see you also.

Yes it has been awhile. I wondered about some of the old members and saw your name a few times. I'm being lazy today and thought I'd pop in and say hello!

Debi welcome back good to see ya

Well i'll be dipped in BBQ sauce She does exist!

Hey Debi welcome back. I've enjoyed many of your posts from the past and also your site.

Thanks for everything , Dan

Hi Debi i just popped in and seen mom was here  so had to say hey
icon_smile.gif

Hi Debi, glad you got drop back in.  Those are some wise words of wisdom!  As a newbie, I'm still learning, DON'T PANIC!!! LOL  In the past couple months that has been the biggest monster, panic! lol  Hope you can stick around a while! 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Good for Jeff. Its really good to see you back on here. I hope you visit often

As for panicking , with low and slow you always have time to jump on SMF forum and find out what you're doing wrong then correct it before complete disaster sets in.  LOL

Last edited:
Well, if it isn't the Queen of Q! Nice to know a great smoking friend is alive and kicking. That was a gentlermanly thing for Jeff to invite you to visit. It's all good my friend.

Last edited:
WOW!!  The legand herself!  Thankyou for wisdom and words of encouragement!

Later!!!  And more often I hope!

SOB (SmokingOhioButcher)

PS   A question For the powers that be......How does a person with almost 8,000 posts not be part

of  the OTBS??  Did I miss something? Or did something not get transferred with the big switch?

If not perhaps a reconsideration is in order?

Just my $.02.

Welcome back Debi. Hope its not just a 1 time visit. I sure love seeing your Q.

Welcome back Debi.. Good to see you are still around and smoking up great Q!!

Glad to see you here.. make yourself at home.

So I will ask the tough question - are ya gonna share some of that incredible knowledge with us again?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky