Mods/upgrades to new wsm 22

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville,Fl
A couple of weeks ago I bought a new thermometer for my smoker..If any1 is in the market, it's a good 1...! of the 6 probes was 1 degree off at boiling and 1 degree off at ice bath test..Also love the bluetooth hookup to my phone where I name each item and use custom temps or time . And set lows and highs for the temps of smoker or meats..
thermometer1.jpg

I bought a Hovergrill for some abt space :)

hovergrill.jpg

I also got the stainless steel water pan cover .. I only foil the bottom of the bowl now ..

waterpan .jpg

And then I got bored and made an easy wheel set-up for my smoker... Saw it somewhere online :)
wheels.jpg

wheels2.jpg

I forgot the rib rack that doubles as a roast or bird holder..
ribrack1.jpg

ribrack.jpg
ribroast.jpg

It should hold this rib roast just fine .. :)

Nice looking additions. I like the idea of wheels, but since I store my WSM in the garage and use it on the lawn they wouldn't work to well.

Chris.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky