MN BBQ joint making the rounds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was going to post that and ask the question "where do you go for the worst ribs". This is as good as it gets in MN which is why there are so many active members from the northland on this site.

Reactions: Colin1230
Ummm what? Who made the post that said they can’t wait to try it? Also. What side are they serving that isn’t even hot enough to melt cheese they toss on it? My youngest daughter can make better Q than that

Reactions: Brokenhandle
It looks edible if you're hungry but I would not call that barbecue.

Jordan is 300 miles south of me.
They appear to be boiled that is so common in the land of Minnesota Blah.
Are those beyond meat ribs?
I think a vegetable based "beyond meat" rib would taste better.
I was going to post that and ask the question "where do you go for the worst ribs". This is as good as it gets in MN which is why there are so many active members from the northland on this site.
There are diamond in the rough places.
I don't eat there often, but a local smokehouse does a good brisket and ribs are great when he does a competition.

I've actually been to Lindsey's. A friend of mine lives near there. Never had the ribs there but their other food was always good. The guy who posted the picture is a local sports reporter. I can't believe how this has blown up.

Look like day olds maybe, reheated I am guessing. I have never gone for lunch so not sure. Also,as I stated I have never had the ribs there

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky