• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

MN BBQ joint making the rounds

SmokinEdge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jan 18, 2020
Some folks will eat anything. Are those beyond meat ribs?

olaf

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 4, 2017
I was going to post that and ask the question "where do you go for the worst ribs". This is as good as it gets in MN which is why there are so many active members from the northland on this site.

SmokingUPnorth

Smoking UPNorth
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 7, 2017
Ummm what? Who made the post that said they can’t wait to try it? Also. What side are they serving that isn’t even hot enough to melt cheese they toss on it? My youngest daughter can make better Q than that

Colin1230

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 18, 2021
It looks edible if you're hungry but I would not call that barbecue.

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Jordan is 300 miles south of me.
They appear to be boiled that is so common in the land of Minnesota Blah.
Are those beyond meat ribs?
I think a vegetable based "beyond meat" rib would taste better.
I was going to post that and ask the question "where do you go for the worst ribs". This is as good as it gets in MN which is why there are so many active members from the northland on this site.
There are diamond in the rough places.
I don't eat there often, but a local smokehouse does a good brisket and ribs are great when he does a competition.

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016
I've actually been to Lindsey's. A friend of mine lives near there. Never had the ribs there but their other food was always good. The guy who posted the picture is a local sports reporter. I can't believe how this has blown up.

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Look like day olds maybe, reheated I am guessing. I have never gone for lunch so not sure. Also,as I stated I have never had the ribs there

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.