Michigan Newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JerryM

Original poster
Nov 7, 2019
Hi all,

West Michigan Newbie here. I've experimented with Cheese, Pecans, and Brisket and impressed my wife. I can't wait for hints and tips to get even better.

Reactions: JC in GB
Good Morning and Welcome to the Best Site on the Web

Gary

Hi all,

West Michigan Newbie here. I've experimented with Cheese, Pecans, and Brisket and impressed my wife. I can't wait for hints and tips to get even better.
If you have already impressed the wife you're already accomplished!! Welcome to SMF ... what part of western MI?

Welcome JerryM glad to have you on board. Check out the postings on the forum for recipes and other smoking info and make that Christmas list.

Warren

Ah ... know it well. Very well. Played ball there alot as a kid and then visited friends frequently after well all graduated college. I was born and bred in St. Joseph about 90 miles southwest of you. My entire and extended family is still in St. Joseph. The Director/Executive Team of our BBQ4Vets 501.c.3 (www.bbq4vets.org) hail from either Grand Rapids or St. Joseph as well. My current plan is to retire back there ..... also still have good friends who live in Hastings (WMU grads).

Would enjoy connecting to shoot the bull about 'Q...... you can reach me @ [email protected]. I believe there is a Michigan group on this site as well ...... though my profile says Newbie I've actually been a member for about 5 years. Your'e gonna love this site .... if not for this site, our charity would not exist. This site taught me most everything I know ......

Welcome fellow Michigander! From the GR area. A lot of good info and helpful folks here. Look forward to seeing some of your Q and pits.

Howdy and Welcome from East Texas and the best site on the Web.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky