Michigan checking in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoky oaks

Original poster
Oct 10, 2016
Hello everybody not new to the scene but new to the forum. Looking for some new ideas on how to become more creative with my smoker and it looks like I found the place!My smoker is old school home made wood smoker lol! Old drum customized racks indirect chamber not to different then what a lot of you have just made by a buddy who has a torch and welder instead of a company. Someday would like to build an actual smoke house. Thanks for all the info I am sure I am going to be getting from all you put masters!

Smoky Oaks, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and looking for ideas to get more creative.  I get bored with doing the same thing over and over so I know what you mean.  BTW, would love to see a pic of your old school, homemade smoker. 

Have fun!

Ray

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky