miami thanksgiving all day event

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
had a great day here in miami,

all the family and a few friends who dont have family to go to

started off with a little ride through the park

789b48e6_thanksgiv015.jpg

playing catch and fetch with the killer

35e81436_thanksgiv033.jpg

our annual ping pong tournament to work up the appetites

64037be9_thanksgiv034.jpg

The boss lady and one of the cousins

0e72c1f4_thanksgiv036.jpg

heres the table notice three plates of turkey

70ae50bd_thanksgiv042.jpg

our annual bingo game after dinner

51594dda_thanksgiv047.jpg

heres the big winner at bingo he won the last two rounds which are the high roller games,    notice the bottle of comfort, it was

full at  the start of the game,  just him and i working on it, its 1/4 full this morning,, boy was it tough getting up at 6 today to go to work!!!!!!!!

f9d5a177_thanksgiv049.jpg

we had a great time

thanks for looking in

icon_cool.gif

Now thats waht I call a good time in florida in the winter time. Nice turkey day there Rick

Sound like you folks had a hoot! The meal on the table looked awesome. I realy liked the weather you had. We had 20 degrees, little snow and ice. I would have loved to sit pool side, sip whiskey and eat tukey in the sun.

Hey Rick

What a great day for you and the gang. Thanks for sharing it with us

Everything looks great & looks like you had lots of fun, Rick !

Three plates of turkey??? I'd be grabbing from the plate with all that tasty skin on it !!!!!!

I think maybe you should get some tires with better tread on that cart, before the big Florida Snowstorms get there!!!

Thanks for the great views,

Bear

That sure looked like a good time Rick! It's great to have family and friends over for the holidays. Thanks for all the nice pics!

Looks like everyone had a good time, Rick.  Wish I had some of that weather here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky