• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

miami thanksgiving all day event

miamirick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2009
had a great day here in miami,

all the family and a few friends who dont have family to go to

started off with a little ride through the park

playing catch and fetch with the killer

our annual ping pong tournament to work up the appetites

The boss lady and one of the cousins

heres the table notice three plates of turkey

our annual bingo game after dinner

heres the big winner at bingo he won the last two rounds which are the high roller games,    notice the bottle of comfort, it was

full at  the start of the game,  just him and i working on it, its 1/4 full this morning,, boy was it tough getting up at 6 today to go to work!!!!!!!!

we had a great time

thanks for looking in

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Looks like a good time for everyone, your supposed to pretend to drink it to win! 

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now thats waht I call a good time in florida in the winter time. Nice turkey day there Rick

wingman

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 18, 2009
Sound like you folks had a hoot! The meal on the table looked awesome. I realy liked the weather you had. We had 20 degrees, little snow and ice. I would have loved to sit pool side, sip whiskey and eat tukey in the sun.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Hey Rick

What a great day for you and the gang. Thanks for sharing it with us

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Everything looks great & looks like you had lots of fun, Rick !

Three plates of turkey??? I'd be grabbing from the plate with all that tasty skin on it !!!!!!

I think maybe you should get some tires with better tread on that cart, before the big Florida Snowstorms get there!!!

Thanks for the great views,

Bear

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
That sure looked like a good time Rick! It's great to have family and friends over for the holidays. Thanks for all the nice pics!

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 29, 2007
Looks like good times, Rick. Glad to see you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving.

bassman

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 15, 2007
Looks like everyone had a good time, Rick.  Wish I had some of that weather here.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.