Mexican Street Food: Smoked Chorizo Verde " My entry for the Oct Throwdown "Long and many pictures

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow! That’s incredible! After our move from San Diego we’re missing the amazing Mexican food! That’s an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Wow! That’s incredible! After our move from San Diego we’re missing the amazing Mexican food! That’s an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!

Thanks Jed for the like and the comment

It was great. And your welcome

We really miss going to Mexico , have not been there for a couple years because of covid

David

one old looking meal there David!

Ha Ha thanks I think Al for the like and the comment

Do you mean OLD as in crusty and musty....lol

It was great Al and some times I forget to take pictures ...ha ha not this time so helped with the step by step

David

I guess I need to proofread my comments, alcohol may had something to do with it. :emoji_sunglasses:
Al

• Haha
SmokinAl SmokinAl

Like I said Al no worries :emoji_upside_down: :emoji_grin:
Been there and done that more than once.
Texting , sending . than realized it went to last person I was texting with before. Not good with stupid personal stuff ha ha

David

mexican-street-food-jpg.jpg

This is why I don't enter these throwdowns, I would not stand a chance against an outstanding presentation such as this. Nice work, David...

This is why I don't enter these throwdowns, I would not stand a chance against an outstanding presentation such as this. Nice work, David...

Thank you Charles for the like and the comment

That is very nice of you to say . But I've seen some of your cooks . No problem you could not enter. It's not all the look it is how and what you did with the item for the throwdown.

But very nice of you to say that. Thank you . It was a lot of running around to get it all done close to same time than set up

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky