Mesquite Country's Sausage Recipes

Discussion in 'Sausage' started by mesquitecountry, Sep 30, 2008.

1. I registered a while back then completely forgot to add this recipe up to the website.

Here is my excel file with all of my sausage recipes that I have as well as my Jerky recipe.

Give it a try.

If anyone needs has any technical questions feel free to ask. I am the Research and Development Manager for a large food processor in South Texas. We specialize in Smoked Sausage, Barbecue (Ribs, Brisket, Butts, etc.) and regional specialties like boudin. I can help with just about any question you have. Just let me know what you need help with.

***** Edit.

The file is to large. Approximately 68kb. Can an admin help me out with this???

2. krusher

krusher Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I would love to see those recipes, could you just make a link to it?

3. If you post your email here or pm me with it I can just email it to you.

4. Also,

I have many many recipes for chicken and other sausages with various condiments. I can make a list of all the different things you can do. I've worked on everything all the way from simple jalapeno's to strawberry's and chocolate.

I'll get that email out shortly! I really wish I could get this posted!

5. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hate to see this post get lost in the shuffle. I too would like to see these recipes.

6. Thanks Ken for getting that up for me. I tried to make it as user friendly as possible.

Enjoy it guys. I'll be adding more formulas as I get time! I'll go to work on a few chicken sausages.