Mes30 and Mes40 dimensions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cmayna

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 23, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
Did Masterbuilt change the dimensions of their electric smokers as time went along? Been looking for a MES30 for a neighbor and the dimensions posted on Craigslist, etc vary big time.

Can a couple of you supply the outside dimensions of the depth (without door), width & height of the MES30 box?. Same with the MES40?
My MES40 gen1 overall dimensions are: 13.75"D x 22"W x 38" H
Door thickness at center is 2.25"

Cheers

Last edited:
MES 30 gen 1 .
13 5/8 " . Back of box to door jamb . No door .
17 " wide . Out to out . Door latch adds 1 "
31 1/8 " tall including the feet .

My MES40 Gen 1 has this for Internal Dimensions:

43.5 inch High x 20.25 inch Wide x 13inch Deep (11,451.375 cubic inches) and runs a 1,200W element.

From bottom of lowest rack holder to the top of the smoker is 24.5 inches, so everything under that height is burner and burner covers, etc. (though I've pulled all of that out of mine).

For the life of me I could not find this kind of info googling today. So I went out and measured my MES40 and got these numbers. Putting them here for easily finding the info in the figure! :D

Reactions: Winterrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky