MES smoker cover

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PAS

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 7, 2018
N.E. OHIO
Since the weather here is changing (N.E.Ohio) I wanted to get a cover for my new Masterbuilt MES 230G. I found out about this brand of cover on this forum so I order one. This is one heavy duty, well made, waterproof cover at an amazing price. Found it thru home depots web page and included free delivery to my home for under $26.

It is a little big on this 30" but that makes it easier to install and remove. I tried it on a friends 40" but it wouldnt clear the rear handle. I'm sure if the handle was removed it would fine nicely. If you interested look for Hickory Square Smoker Cover Large. It is vented, has draw cords at base and a snap to secure it to a base or leg.

I wont store mine out in the weather but it's far superior to the Masterbuilt cover that I have ($39.00) Not worth the price!
smoker with cover.jpg

Nice PAS!
I got one of these at my local Lowe's store.
Slides down over my MES 30.
Since my equipment lives outside, I have a small boat bouy I put on top to make it "Tee-Pee" for sure drainage. (It puddled on top before I did that.)

Like yours, a little loose, but makes it easy to slip on or off. ;)

I have that brand cover on all my smokers, and grills, except my Lang.
I was hoping that someday they would have one that fit a Lang.
Those covers are superior to the factory covers & all my stuff sits out in the weather!
Oh I have one for my firepit too!
Al

This is a great cover for the price:
MEDIA]

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2018-10-30 14-46-38.png
    Screenshot at 2018-10-30 14-46-38.png
    486.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Sonny for some reason the link just won't post.Will try to figure it out later.

The best I could do was post a screenshot.This site has never really been link friendly.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky