MES Smoke Ring

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pastor smoke

Original poster
Aug 19, 2014
Central Florida
This is my first experience with a MES, and having used propane and wood smokers in the past, I'm not seeing the smoke ring that I got with them using the MES. Does anyone else have the same problem or am I doing it wrong (which is my guess)?

I don't have my MES yet ,if I ever do , but I haven't heard anyone griping about it . . .

Someone with one will be here soon and will clue you in on the details, meanwhile . . .

Thanks! I know my flavor is great and moistness is incredible, but I was wondering if I was missing something. Lord knows I love my MES.

If you want a faux pink smoke ring, rub it down with Morton's Tenderquick. Just for looks, has no effect on taste of brisket or other meat you do this trick to

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky