MES Door Glass

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

You can't delete the entire Thread---Only a Mod or Admin can do that.

However you can delete everything in your post, like Richie said.

Bear
Thanks Bear, that is what I thought.

I just wanted to get rid of the mistaken posts so the Thread wasn't too long or confusing to those who didn't realize what happened.

John

What I have been doing to clean my MES 30's glass is to wet a paper towel and dip the tip into the ash from the wood tray or my A-Maze-N. Clean glass, then just need to wipe clean and your ready for the next smoke. Not sure who, but got the tip from someone on SmokingmeatForum.

RaG

Last edited:
Bear,

As always your the one to turn to for excellent suggestions related to smoking or maintenance! I remember when I first got my MES looking at suggestions and it was yours. Thanks for the helpful idea that does work!

RaG

Bear,

As always your the one to turn to for excellent suggestions related to smoking or maintenance! I remember when I first got my MES looking at suggestions and it was yours. Thanks for the helpful idea that does work!

RaG
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Thanks,

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky