Merry Christmas to All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of my friends here on SMF. I hope Christmas brings you all the happiness and joy that comes with the season.

I for one have been blessed this year to find some great friends here on the forum and have even been fortunate enough to meet a couple of folks in person.

Merry Christmas to all of you and may all your smoke be TBS

Merry Christmas to you as well and all the brothers and sisters of smoking forum. prayers and good wish from our family to yours for a safe and joyfull holiday.

Happy Christmas to you too. Looks like it is going to be a white christmas in the UK, not really the weather for standing outside smoking, even though many of you do like to smoke in the snow. Hope you have a great day.

merry x-mass to you too gary and to all on this board.............have a cherished time spent with family and friends.

icon_cool.gif

And may us out here in the Florida area wish you and yours a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and the best new year of all.

Merry Christmas to you too Gary, I hope you and Kathy have a great one. Tell that stuff coming off the pacific its supposed to be a white christmas not wet!
We would really be screwed then !! LOL

Again---MERRY    CHRISTMAS to you and Kathy !!!

How many inches of rain did you get???

Around here, they say one inch of rain is usually equal to about ten inches of snow.

Wouldn't that be a mess!?!?!----12" of rain equals 10 feet of snow !!!!   
eek.gif

Thanks Gary,

Bear

Again---MERRY    CHRISTMAS to you and Kathy !!!

How many inches of rain did you get???

Around here, they say one inch of rain is usually equal to about ten inches of snow.

Wouldn't that be a mess!?!?!----12" of rain equals 10 feet of snow !!!!   
eek.gif

Thanks Gary,

Bear
Two of my friends have rain guages in their yards and both have recorded in excess of 20" for the entire storm. Nearly 5" yesterday alone.  Way too much at one time for a place that normally averages 12" a year

Merry Christmas to you to John, give the  gang a big hug for us  

Merry Christmas to you and the family.  Hope your weather gets straightened up soon.

Gary I hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky