Merry Christmas Funny Guys

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thats funny as hell. Thanks to who ever did this for you.

I have no clue Joel but who ever it is deserves a pat on the back. And I am not taking a picture of you in it.

Last edited:
I was planning on going the NFL next year but if Joel is going to be running around with those on I might have to reconsider!

laugh1.gif

I know who that was.

I think we may finally need a rule for the North Florida Gathering it would be no pink panty wearing for Joel
banana_smiley.gif

Great job Rick I'd have liked to see his face when he opened them

lol They may not fit, but I am gonna wear them Jerry.

Some people just like to watch the world burn and I am one of them. :biggrin:

Didn't Kenneth say he was a Pretty Pretty Princess that like pink Undies or something like that?

Yall are too funny.... There are some beaches that you will fit in with those.......

One more reason for you to come down and hang with us in April jarjar.

Didn't Kenneth say he was a Pretty Pretty Princess that like pink Undies or something like that?

Yes he did. Although I think you might be using that as a cover.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky