1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by upsman, Dec 23, 2010.

1. upsman

upsman Meat Mopper

I Just wanted to wish everyone on here a very Merry Christmas and if you are offended by me saying these words hate it for you.I have learned so much on here i consider it the gift that keeps on giving throughout the year to be apart of this here forum and learning everything about smoking meat,cheese anything. thank you all for everything i have learned thus far. didn't really know where to put this post so many areas but anyways.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

[​IMG]

2. lexscsmoker

lexscsmoker Fire Starter

Merry Christmas

3. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

Merry Xmas!

4. wingman

wingman Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year everyone!

5. pineywoods

pineywoods SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

Merry Christmas hope you have a great one!!

6. ak1

ak1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Merry Christmas to everyone at SMF. I hope "Smokin' Santa Claus" is good to you all.

[​IMG]

7. rp ribking

rp ribking Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Yea, Me and Crown Royal and coke are having a wonderful day of wrapping wrapping presents today. I'm taking some A.B.T.'s for the eve of x-mas tonight.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  8. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Merry Christmas Everyone...