Memorial Day Menu

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes, please remember to those that gave their all,,, then celebrate and chow down,,,

e7268203ef3598e37d8e8ba07937a981.jpg

I am headed for the Mountains to play on the wheeler and find some nice Moral Mushrooms that I will be putting on a couple of nice Rib-eye's,,, burgers, dogs,,, maybe some chicken..... OH AND BEER!!!!

Saturday will be prep day and probably burgers and dogs on the grill. Sunday is 2 boston butts and slaw for nieces birthday party. Monday is brisket, pulled chicken, smoked mac and cheese, smoked beans, slaw, potato salad, and corn. Probably garlic buffalo chicken dip and assorted smoked cheese as the appetizer.

And of course some PBR, Miller Lite, Rolling Rock, Yuengling, and might even step it up a notch and grab a bottle of Wild Turkey!

Reactions: SonnyE
Gotta brag on my Pop.

10 years ago this year, he and his WWII reunion group were flying home their D- Day reunion trip. When they landed I think in NY they were informed they were an "Angel Flt." and asked to remain seated until the remains were unloaded. This one rectal sphincter jumps up and starts opening the over head and a stewardess came and explained to him again, to which he remarked bullshit and continued his gathering his stuff. My 80 year old Dad stood up without raising his voice, and politely told him to sit down or he'd put him down. The guy looked him in the eye and sat down and shut up. Mom said he looked maybe 35/40 years old and there was no question about Pop, he would have knocked him down.

this weekend is packed for my family. My nephew and cousin are graduating High school Saturday and My mom's birthday is Sunday. I think i will be grilling some London Broil tonight for the graduation and birthday and the Monday i will be smoking a chuckie, a chicken or two and some beef short ribs if i can find them.

Happy Memorial Weekend,
phatbac (Aaron)

Just In:
So I asked the wife if we could Bar-B-Que this weekend.
She asked what we had. Survey Sez: Two rib racks, enough chicken to feed the kids, corn cobblets, broccoli, cauliflower, ...
Yeah, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....
I'll know tomorrow, and the target is Sunday.
Spontaneous.... Right of Grandpa's toe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky