1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Memorial Day Cook

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RiversideSm0ker, May 28, 2018.

1. So here we go with the first couple of pics. One of the prepped ribs with the presmoke rub. The other was just after they went on the smoker.

I just wrapped them for the next part of the journey. The tri tip will go on in about an hour.

Kenna has all of the sides going. Potato salad, baked beans, and deviled eggs. I will make a batch of guacamole in a bit but that will round it out. I will get some shots of everything when it’s done. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

George

Attached Files:

bassthumb32 likes this.
  2. Smoke23

Smoke23 Smoking Fanatic

Looking good! Deviled eggs sound good, wish I would’ve seen this earlier.

3. tag0401

tag0401 Smoke Blower

Looks like these are gonna be great

4. OK here we go. Sorry that it’s so late but here are some more pictures of today’s cook. I hope that you guys like them. It was so tasty.

Attached Files:

bassthumb32 and gmc2003 like this.
  5. One more thing. I tried Jeff’s rub for the first time today and I have to say I’ve found a new rib rub. My wife agreed with me on the rub. So thank you Jeff for this simple but delicious blend.

George

6. SmokinAl

SmokinAl Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Great looking meal!
    Everything looks delicious!
    Al

7. Thanks Al

George

8. gmc2003

gmc2003 Master of the Pit

That's a nice looking fed bag you got there Riverside - impressive.

Point for sure.

Chris

9. lancep

lancep Master of the Pit

Everything looks great! Making me hungry and jealous, I keep getting rained out and haven’t smoked in at least a week. Looks like you had quite the feast!
    Lance

10. Thanks Chris,

George

11. Thanks Lance,

We are spoiled in So Cal. It was a beautiful day. My wife will be thrilled at how many people like her side dishes too. She is an awesome cook.

George

12. lancep

lancep Master of the Pit

She should be thrilled and proud it all looked amazing. I finally broke down and some leftover brisket from the freezer and made some tacos.
    Lance

13. We are going to have leftovers all week long in one form or another. Her mac n' cheese from the crock pot is out of this world. So damn cheesy!

George

14. SmokinVOLfan

SmokinVOLfan Smoking Fanatic

Nice looking spread you got there! Ribs look fantastic. Ive got 7 racks of BB's in the freezer right now waiting on fathers day

15. Seven racks? Damn that's gonna be a feast for the ages. How many people are you feeding?

George

16. SmokinVOLfan

SmokinVOLfan Smoking Fanatic

Not sure yet. Between my self, my brother's, my brother in laws, grandfathers, etc...you never know who is going to show up! Neighbors smell the smoke and gotta stop by too.

Nothing better than a rack of ribs and a few cold ones!

17. I like your outlook.

George