Memorial Day Cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joe black

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2015
Greenville, SC
This is a little late for Memorial Day, but we've been trying to get pics to post.  Found out that they won't from an Ipad.  Here goes my best shot.

Huge long bone beef short ribs with EVOO and a sprinkle of SPOG

About two hours in.  Started with RO Lump for coals and smoking with Red Oak in my Bell Fab.  Chicken is for my wife to make Chicken Salad.  Chicken probed with Maverick 732.  Sorry, Forgot to make pic of baby back prep, but is mustard with SPOG on one, my rub on one and Jeffs rub on one.
This is a closer shot of the baby backs and beef ribs.
They are huge.

This is the beef ribs sliced.  They were just too big to eat off the bone.

The baby backs sliced and ready to eat.

I hope these came out OK.  I was really struggling.  It's hard for old dogs to keep up with new toys.  I hope everyone enjoys the pics.  Please send your comments.  Thanks,  Joe

Dang,  are you sure  you haven't been smoking on that for years, Looks Great !!   Nice color   and some meaty Beef Ribs   Good Job

points1.png

Gary

I could have eaten the meat off the bones!:biggrin: Great looking smoke I'll follow Gary's lead!

:points1:

Thanks guys for all the good comments and for the points. As I look thru the post, it really feels good to finally have some pics on here, Thanks, again, Joe

Hey Joe, Congrats on the smoker and a great Smoke 

Gary

Hey Joe, Congrats on making the Carousel    
bravo1.png

Gary

If you go to my profile, you can enlarge the avatar to get a good view of the outside. The cook pics at the first of this post will show some inside views. If you will PM me, I will be glad to give you all of the details or answer any questions that you have. Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky