Member Photo Galleries - Feedback Needed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lots of folks here use photobucket and similar sites but we are looking to incorporate a photo gallery into the forum. It is more bandwidth for the forum and diskspace but I think what we get out of it will be worth it.

I have added a "Support SMF" button at the top left of the forum. All money brought in thru that link will go toward the $129 we need to purchase it and if we get extra then that is a good thing too since it may pay us to jump up a notch on our hosting real soon.

If everyone will just contribute a few dollars, we have enough active members to where it should be fairly quick and easy.

I am putting forth the first $25.00 just because I want to get the ball rolling...

Thanks everyone in advance for being a part of the greatest forum on the planet and that is no exaggeration.

Look for this button in the top left of the page..

support-smf-button.gif

Gypsy, are you wanting to send something via snail mail?

If anyone wants to do that to avoid Paypal, just send it to the official Smoking-Meat.com address at:

Smoking-Meat.com
PO Box 2531
Sapulpa, OK 74066

Be sure to put "Support SMF" in the memo area of the check or M/O so I will know what it is designated for.

Also post it here as soon as you mail it so we can count our chickens before they hatch
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

jeff- pm me & where to send it through paypal- sorry ... the heat here... i have a boiled simmered 3-2-1- brain... i did go to the amazin' blazin lebanon ( now i know why they called it that- 114 in the shade @ 7pm when i got home....

I sent $5.00 and I feel guilty that it's all I can afford right now because I feel like I have gotten hundreds of dollars worth of advice and recipes here. Keep up the good work Jeff and everyone else who makes this a great place.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

man i was making money off smoking & doing this years before i ever heard of this place... but i learned more after i got here & met some of the best & friendliest people... my dollars spent here vs/ a knowledge & a GREATER friendship that is invaluable.... well ... we're just us... ya can't put a price on that..... it's just too damn hot to be a great wordsmith.. so let me just say it hillbilly simple.....SMF FREAKIN' ROCKS MAN !!!!!!!!!

You've got my $20 and that's cheap for all that I've learned here at the SMF. Definitely my pleasure.

Thanks everyone for donating.. we are almost there now. We'll give it another day or so and let everyone who wants to give a few dollars, do so and then we'll just go for it!

At last count we still needed 34 dollars so yes.. we are extremely close.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I see some late nights ahead for me.. installing, tweaking, testing, etc.
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

Jeff..
Just sent ya the last $40.00 ...Go for it .. and keep up the good work...we do appreciate all the good things you do for us here...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Jeff, I guess I missed the last offering. I will, however, match vulcan's $40 offering to go for site maintenance and upkeep. In my mind, it's a bargain!

All I need is the PayPal info. And, thank you for hosting this site.

Thank you, Richard! That was quick and timely
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

To Everyone who donated to this wonderful cause.. the forum, it's staff and everyone it represents owes all of you a huge round of applause!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Down to business..

I will purchase PhotoPost and start getting it installed.. hope to have it workable inside of 3-4 days tops.

Now where did I put my redbull?
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

For those who have said you wanted to give toward the hosting, site maintainance, etc., click on the "Support SMF" image at the top left of the page that looks like this:

support-smf-button.gif

When it opens you can input your dollar amount and sign in to Paypal to finalize it or you can click at the bottom left of that page where it says..

Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue

Just click on the "Continue" link and it will let you input a major credit/bank card without a Paypal account.

If anyone needs more help with this just post it here and I will try to help you out.

This site is completely supported by your donations thru the purchase of recipes, items purchased at the Smoking Meat Store, and cash donations.

This site is top notch due to its top notch members.. and that is NO bull!

Well, Brother Jeff, it looks like you are over the top!

After I drop kicked a spammer and a smut peddler outta the "Links" area I popped a $20 your way.

Put it into the Domain kitty or whatever!

Better yet, lemme buy you a beer!

Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky