Meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Everytime I've smoked a meatloaf people are so surprised with the flavor.
I use a dead simple recipe. Ground beef and eggs and bread crumbs like usual and nothing else in the meat. Then I roll it out flat and thin and spread on sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce and sprinkle mozzarella cheese. Roll it up and pinch it shut like a cinnamon roll and set it on some foil and smoke away. Amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Everytime I've smoked a meatloaf people are so surprised with the flavor.
I use a dead simple recipe. Ground beef and eggs and bread crumbs like usual and nothing else in the meat. Then I roll it out flat and thin and spread on sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce and sprinkle mozzarella cheese. Roll it up and pinch it shit like a cinnamon roll and set it on some foil and smoke away. Amazing.
Lol! You might want to read your post!

Made a meatloaf. Forgot to take pics. Was awesome.
I saved you with a pic!
2A9F498C-ED13-41C4-AF6B-6EFC2BED4BCC.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky