Meat Slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Wasi

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 23, 2017
I have been looking to upgrade my meat slicer for a while now and was going to get the Chef's Choice 615A based on recommendations I saw here. I just saw it on sale for nearly half off and jumped on the sale. Please see the link below for details. The order is filled by Amazon.

I would get a used commercial model on e-bay. 2 or 3 very good brands n models.

I bought mine on Woot when someone posted a heads up last year. For the price I think you will be very happy. Mine only came with the serrated blade so I did order the smooth blade on Amazon. I’m very happy with mine.

I would get a used commercial model on e-bay. 2 or 3 very good brands n models.
I just stripped the plastic gears in my Rival slicer. My next move is a used Hobart, for sure. If you are patient and wait, they can be had for 2-400 bucks. Last your lifetime and always will have parts and service.

mines a globe GC-10 1/3hp.. and heavy at 18 pounds. got mine on offer shipped at $190

I just got a Beswood 250 10" slicer. It's heavy and very stable. Love it although a little challenging to clean

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky