• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Meat Slicer

Wasi

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 23, 2017
I have been looking to upgrade my meat slicer for a while now and was going to get the Chef's Choice 615A based on recommendations I saw here. I just saw it on sale for nearly half off and jumped on the sale. Please see the link below for details. The order is filled by Amazon.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 30, 2008
That is a good deal. Thanks for posting !

rc4u

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 4, 2015
I would get a used commercial model on e-bay. 2 or 3 very good brands n models.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
I bought mine on Woot when someone posted a heads up last year. For the price I think you will be very happy. Mine only came with the serrated blade so I did order the smooth blade on Amazon. I’m very happy with mine.

SmokinEdge

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 18, 2020
I would get a used commercial model on e-bay. 2 or 3 very good brands n models.
I just stripped the plastic gears in my Rival slicer. My next move is a used Hobart, for sure. If you are patient and wait, they can be had for 2-400 bucks. Last your lifetime and always will have parts and service.

rc4u

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 4, 2015
mines a globe GC-10 1/3hp.. and heavy at 18 pounds. got mine on offer shipped at $190

dtcjem

Joined Jul 26, 2017
I just got a Beswood 250 10" slicer. It's heavy and very stable. Love it although a little challenging to clean

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.