1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Meat Lovers Pizza Fattie...

Discussion in 'Fatties' started by gmc2003, Jun 9, 2019.

1. gmc2003

gmc2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Thank you Vol, Not sure why the PBR didn't make it into the pics. It/they were there....ummm - my bad.

Thanks Justin for the compliment and like, far from a master, but it's edible.

Chris

2. Phenomenal!!!! That looks AMAZING!!!

3. gmc2003

Thanks Second and thanks for the like, it was dressed to impress and did it's job.

Thanks John appreciate the point and compliment. I think it's the best tasting and looking one I've done. Somehow that weave was really tight.

Chris

4. gmc2003

Man I hope not JC, I like to make them a couple of times every year. Thank you for the like and kind words.

Thanks Gary for the compliment and like appreciate them. I was worried about the PP pulling off but it did hold on.

Chris

5. gmc2003

Thanks winterrider, the folks at the party were impressed.

Sounds like a great idea Dave, give it a whirl and let us know how it turns out. Thanks for the like and compliment appreciate them.

Chris

6. gmc2003

Thanks Jabiru for the nice words and like appreciate them

Thank you very much Creek.

Chris

7. gmc2003

8. gmc2003

9. 5GRILLZNTN

5GRILLZNTN Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Chris that sliced shot looks awesome. I've never done a fatty. Sounds like it's time to change that. Big LIKE!

10. Nicely done. Your family must know your stuff is going to be good for them to snap it up so fast you almost didn't get any... Cool of you to get us that plated shot.

11. gmc2003

Thanks 5grill for the like and compliment. Everyone who smokes needs to try a good fatty at least once. It's one of those fun-time eats.

Thanks Kris for the likes and kind words. My sister in law is a health food freak. Turkey sausage, no bacon, and skinless chicken. So when I bring something to a family gathering they know it's going to be on the other end of the spectrum. They go for it like a child getting their first piece of candy.

Chris

12. gmc2003