Meat Lovers Pizza Fattie...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
MMMMMM!

That is going to be a showstopper.

Thanks Second and thanks for the like, it was dressed to impress and did it's job.

Dang Chris, that fatty is damned near perfection.
Beautiful job on it, and I really like the pastry.
A Fatty Wellington, LOL.
Like!

Thanks John appreciate the point and compliment. I think it's the best tasting and looking one I've done. Somehow that weave was really tight.

Chris

Wow, that looks incredible! :emoji_cat::emoji_cat:

Of course you realize those fatties are the next to be banned... :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Man I hope not JC, I like to make them a couple of times every year. Thank you for the like and kind words.

All I can say Chris is.....WOW!!!
That looks and sounds fantastic. Really great idea with the puff pastry.
I'd eat that any day.
POINT
Gary

Thanks Gary for the compliment and like appreciate them. I was worried about the PP pulling off but it did hold on.

Chris

That fatty is a show stopper. Thing of beauty...

Thanks winterrider, the folks at the party were impressed.

Love both the meat lovers fatty and the puff pastry. Ive often thought of the pastry on the outside of a breakfast “biscuits and gravy” fatty. Now I have to try it! Like!

Sounds like a great idea Dave, give it a whirl and let us know how it turns out. Thanks for the like and compliment appreciate them.

Chris

Chris that sliced shot looks awesome. I've never done a fatty. Sounds like it's time to change that. Big LIKE!

Thanks 5grill for the like and compliment. Everyone who smokes needs to try a good fatty at least once. It's one of those fun-time eats.

Nicely done. Your family must know your stuff is going to be good for them to snap it up so fast you almost didn't get any... Cool of you to get us that plated shot.

Thanks Kris for the likes and kind words. My sister in law is a health food freak. Turkey sausage, no bacon, and skinless chicken. So when I bring something to a family gathering they know it's going to be on the other end of the spectrum. They go for it like a child getting their first piece of candy.

Chris

@gmc203 I am going to have to apologize in advance....I AM STEALING THIS!!
My god that looked great!!

@gmc203 I am going to have to apologize in advance....I AM STEALING THIS!!
My god that looked great!!

No need to apologize, take it, improve it, but mostly enjoy it.

Chris

When scrolling through the posts, I always stop on anything "fatty"...glad I did as yours was awesome. Big like!

Thank you Eddie, I do the same. I always like to see whats new in the world of fatties. Appreciate the likes also.

Chris

I know this is an old post but WOW! Very nice work and I love the pastry weave. In your photos it looks kind of like the fattie had little piglets.
Thanks Sven and for the laugh. I still love a good fattie just don't make them as often as I used to.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky