• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

meat grinders?

chopper103in

Joined Aug 24, 2010
does anyone still use a hand crank grinder? i have a couple of old hand grinders that i picked up a few years ago , so i know they will be getting some use in the future on some meat

just wondering if anyone uses them or has everyone gone electric

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

I would recommand that you go to Northern Tools and get their grinder it's about 129.00 but it is well built and will last you forever. I bought mine at Grander so stay away from there.

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
nothing wrong with a hand grinder....... used one for years. i am now spoiled with a 1 hp cabelas #22. will not get rid of the old hand crank # 10 though. great for small batches......

rio_grande

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 4, 2009
I am in the exact same position as the poster above, I loved my old #10 but it was finally worn out and I wanted a new toy hence my #22,, Love it..

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.