Masterbuilt Response

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

steveg

Original poster
Jul 19, 2010
Has anyone EVER received a response to an email sent to Masterbuilt?  I have sent 2 over the past several months and to date have not received a response or acknowlegement to either. 

Thx

There's a tech guy named Darryl that is a member here. He responded very quickly to a question I had, but I can't remember how to contact him. I'm sure someone will come along and tell you how. Also you might want to check out the Masterbuilt facebook page. They have been more than helpful to me. Good luck! 

Just send a PM to MBTechguy here on the forum,  His name is Darryl...

I got a response to an email telling me to call them..

Most of the emails i have sent them i get the response to call there 800 number for further assistance. It looks like a blanket email they send out. I got the below response more than once.

Please contact our technical team at 800.489.1581 between the hours of 8-5 EST, Monday – Friday, for assistance with your product.  Please have your model number and serial number available when calling.

Regards,

Masterbuilt Customer Service  

1 Masterbuilt Court, Columbus, GA 31907

Toll Free: 800.489.1581│ Fax: 706.660.8022  

Emailed BMTechGuy and Masterbuilt several times and never received a response.  It's difficult for me to call them with my work schedule.  Do they expect me to take a day off to call their tech support?  It's starting to get frustrating.  Any other ideas?

I installed the retro kit.  It wasn't the same size (height) as the original part so the heating element had to be bent to accommodate.  MES customer support told me it wouldn't hurt the element. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky