Masterbuilt 560 - anyone have dimensions on the slides?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AA-Ron_W

Original poster
Jan 24, 2022
A friend recently moved and decided I needed a 4th grill, so he sold me his Masterbuilt 560 for $100. When I got it home I noticed the slides are missing. To say that Masterbuilt support has been atrocious would be an understatement.. so here I am still in need of some replacements.

Can anyone with a 560 tell me the rough dimensions of their slides?

Last edited:
This should get you started. :)

You'll need to look at the model number on the back of your 560 to find out which one to order, since they're both the intake slide. I'd guess you can find the other slide on their website as well by looking int he Parts section.

This should get you started. :)

You'll need to look at the model number on the back of your 560 to find out which one to order, since they're both the intake slide. I'd guess you can find the other slide on their website as well by looking int he Parts section.

So very helpful. They both go to the same model. There is a small slide (bottom) and large slide (top) for every MB Gravity series. Also worth noting that the dimensions are not listed on either link, but thanks for checking.

For anyone that did read the title, and can infer that was short for me actually ordering these slides several weeks ago, getting a tracking number for the shipment, waiting over a week having the package never make it to fedex, and having masterbuilt tell me they can't cancel the order or ship me a new one...

Does anyone know the dimensions of these slides?

Sorry but I certainly didn't read between the lines . Not very good that ...so the wife says.
Nowhere in you original post did you mention the order/shipping issues.
Dow did the search to find you replacement slides to put your 560 in use. I also searched but he quicker on the draw....but I was driving lol.
I have the 1050 and can't help with your requested dimensions.
Hopefully someone will stop in and give you a correct answer.

Keith

Last edited:
Reactions: AA-Ron_W
A friend recently moved and decided I needed a 4th grill, so he sold me his Masterbuilt 560 for $100. When I got it home I noticed the slides are missing. To say that Masterbuilt support has been atrocious would be an understatement.. so here I am still in need of some replacements.

Can anyone with a 560 tell me the rough dimensions of their slides?
Top slide: 11.5" L x 2 7/8 " W
Bottom: 10.25 " L x 2.5" H x 1/16" W
Not including the bend for tab handle.

Attachments

• 20220125_090724.jpg
    20220125_090724.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 20
Sorry but I certainly didn't read between the lines . Not very good that ...so the wife says.
Nowhere in you original post did you mention the order/shipping issues.
Dow did the search to find you replacement slides to put your 560 in use. I also searched but he quicker on the draw....but I was driving lol.
I have the 1050 and can't help with your requested dimensions.
Hopefully someone will stop in and give you a correct answer.

Keith
Ditto what Kieth said. :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky